Happy Bday Suzanne!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZY! YOU'VE GROWN UP! Had a great birthday party at Wong Kok, One Utama. But actually, I dont like Wong Kok at all, very sucky, but I dont know why that place is everyone's favourite hang out. I prefer to go to Red Box! Hehe.. Jun Shoong made Tiramisu, quite nice, but some said too much alcohol, even after Eric ate it also sortta dizzy. But i think ok what, seldom see/know guys that knows how to bake cake! *hint hint* ( Jun, you know what I mean, cake... hehe ) After that, they went to a bar call Matrix, something like that, didnt follow cause my driver doesnt want to go, in the end went Centrepoint to "yum cha", and yup, surprisingly no "tar kei".

George had toothache, just kidding!


Donnie : " So &^$&^% bright!! "


My sai lou that loves PINK!


Hong Ling : " Flench Toes vely yarr mee "


You can see that the birthday girl loves Teh-Ais.


5 minutes later. Thats fast! Just Kidding!


Acting cute. =)


Birthday girl and her cake. Yes, Jun Shoong's cake!


Group pic, I know its small, who cares?

***

Potato in action.

Happy Happy! I've discovered my new favourite food! It is POTATOES! Went Atria with my mummy and grandma to do shopping at Giant. I bought few potatoes to make... MASHED POTATO + BACON! Yummmmmy! I was so excited bout it, once I got home, I started to do my potato dish. Everything ran smoothly, but when it comes to mashing the potatoes, great, the potatoes are too hard to be mashed, why? I bought the wrong potatoes! I took it in and out, and i ended up boiling it 3 times. I got so frustrated, I wasted almost all the butter and milk! So mum gave me a great idea, that is.... use a BLENDER! I never thought of that! I was happy to use my late grandma's ancient blender. ( I knew my grandma was looking down from heaven) Okay, I stuffed all the potatoes in, and my mum happily press the "ON" button, 30 seconds later...

Mum : Why so smelly one? Did you smell something?

Me : Hmmm... I think so?

Mum : You smell properly.

Me : MUM! I SEE SMOKE COMING OUT FROM THE BLENDER!!

Okay, so the ancient blender is really ancient. So we decided to use modern blender. We transfered everything to the new blender.

Mum : Thank God for another blender.

Me : Yes mum.

Mum : But you look inside, like got sparkle sparkle inside.

Me : Ya hor, maybe it is like that ler...?

Mum : Hopefully no smoke...

Me : MUM, GOT SMOKE AGAIN!!!

Dad : Sure got smoke lar, who ask y'all to blend it so long? The motor sure cant tahan lar!

The Ancient (round shape) and Modern (square shape) Blender.

Mum and I were quite disappointed, it seems like my mashed potato bacon cant make it. BUT, there's one more ancient err.. I dont know what it is call it is ancient too, but i call it Hero Browny, you can take a look at it later =) It saved my life! Weeee... And of course, my dish succeeded! I LOVE IT! MY SISTER ATE A LOT! SHE LOVES IT TOO! WHAT AN ACHIEVEMENT! *clap clap clap*


MY HERO BROWNY!!

It looks yucky, but taste yummy! OKAY?!

***

OUT OF TOPIC.

I know this is out of topic, but anyway, I dont care. You know what? I LOVE JAY McCAROLL so do my sister!!! His designs are so unique and nice! Project Runway is a MUST to watch!! And I HATE Wendy Pepper, Cruella De Vil! Her designs are so ugly and I dont know why she is one of the 3 finalist! Austin is way much better than her! But the judges eliminate Austin, so CRUEL!!!!

Check Out this Project Runway webby : http://www.bravotv.com/Project_Runway/The_Designers/Jay/

Comments

Anonymous said…
Eh Cherish help me wish her happy birthday also!!!

Popular Posts