The day where it tells your future.

Yes, my day has finally arrived - SPM results. I dont wanna talk about my results in here but I did quite well (to me), can say I'm qualify to apply for Nursing course. The last 2 days, I went out with my friends to celebrate our so call last day of holidays. We went for steamboat at Shabu Shabu Restaurant, we went to "tar kei" and lots more, there are a few pics here. =D

Eric, I and Kelvin.


When I look at it, I just cant stop drooling.


The place there is super super hot!

***

And yup, yesterday night went out with my mum, sister and grandmum. We went to Bangsar pasar malam!! That is my favourite hang out. Hehe. I didnt manage to shop for clothes but my sister bought bubble tea. Very yummy!


Had Asam Laksa for dinner.


Have to put this picture large, look at my sister's beautiful eyes =)


Bubbly girls with Bubble Tea.

***

And the very last one, the SPM results day, I took a few pictures, hehe. Thank God for camera. After I'd collected my SPM result and certs, I went back home straight to apply for Nanyang Polytechnic. My dad was so excited about it, but I want to apply local too, just in case the Poly doesnt want to accept me.


Everyone was waiting for their results patiently.


My friends and my class teacher.


Went McD with my friends after "tar kei" at centrepoint.


Finally, celebrate my happy day in Chillies. =D

And lastly, I want to thank my family, friends, tuition teacher for their support and prayers. Without them I think I wont do well in my SPM. Especially my "mean" mum. She's been pushing me to study. I love you mum. I'll try to get into Nursing! I know I can!

Comments

Popular Posts