My personal bus driver.

26th November 2008.
Enjoyed my CNS (Central Nervous System) class.
Our principal taught us how to do Neurological assessment on patients with head injuries and etc.
Also taught how to bandage the head. =D

28th November 2008.
After class, I begged my daddy to bring me to The Curve to buy Christmas pressie for baby boy.
And planned to give him at night, I know its kinda early, but I'm afraid that I might not be meeting him on Christmas day.
Decided to buy a pair of adicolor, Adidas shoes for baby because his previous Adidas shoes got stolen by someone!! Stupid thief!

29th November 2008.
Baby brought me to Times Square, Sg Wang and Pavillion to shop for my Christmas pressie as well.
Seriously dont know what to buy, been walking round and round, searching for my pressie high and low.
In the end, baby brought me to Clinique at Pavillion to check my skin because it's like getting worse.
And yup, bought the Clinique skin care products, and this is the most expensive gift that my boyfriend would ever buy for me. Thanks baby.
Went to One Utama after that, dinner and movie was on me! =) Watched Quarantine, made people headache but it was quite scary!

Comments

Anonymous said…
thanks for the shoe baby!!! love it alot!!!

Popular Posts