First day of Practical exam was okay, kind of easy.
But, dont know what stations are they gonna set for tomorrow!! Seeessh.
Anyway, some random post, suddenly thought about it.

The story goes like this...
Knew her during the first day of school, she's nice, friendly, smart and bubbly.
Was very happy to have a friend like her.
Things gets ugly when she betrayed me and left me alone for months, but I didnt care.
She asked for forgiveness, and I forgave her, anyway, she used to be my best friend.
Just that, I cant treat her how I used to treat her like besties.
I find every way to tell myself that, that's the past, no point holding it back.

So I did.
This time, she didnt betray me, and that's the good thing, and the bad thing is, every morning have to see her mood only talk to her.
If I were to do that, I dont think she'll like it either, so hard to talk to her.
Her stupid mood swings sometimes makes me wanna slap her. I kept quiet instead.
At times she's really too much and I cant stand her, she loves to use her finger nails to pinch people, hit people's head, shoot or answering people in a rude way etc, etc, etc.
Sometimes she could just ignore me and leave me alone, then can be so nice to me again, CRAZY!!!

Plus, I felt like I'm being used by her, still got lots of things happened, just wanna keep quiet first, "tahan" as long as I can until she makes me explode! I had enough of her, seriously too much.

PS : That's why I say I dont believe in BEST FRIENDS FOREVER(BFF)!! Totally bull shit.

Comments

Popular Posts