I think I should stop thinking about those friends thingy,
it really made me go crazy, no point doing that to myself,
the past is the past, no one is perfect, not me either, I too, do have weaknesses,
I should thank God for them instead. =D
I should concentrate on my studies more. Hope you guys support and encourage me. I need some encouragement at times.
Still got 6 months left, then I'm officially a staff nurse. =)
And oh, congratulations to all my classmates including myself because all of us passed our exams! Yup, no one is gonna resit! *clap clap clap*

So glad that my last paper finished, yeah, we had our very last paper which is CNS last Thursday.
It was a last minute study, as in very very last minute! We didnt expect that teacher gonna give us exam on Thursday, and she onlly announced it on the Wednesday!
But anyway, all of us passed as well!
And also thanks to baby boy, he bought me a Chocolate Sundae from McDonalds just for me right after work. And he even took a picture of this...
And oh, baby boy also cut his hair. =) (look younger, hehehe)Finally, sister's convocation picture(s) arrived, daddy scanned it and save it into his phone then blue tooth it to me! Yay! Everyone looked good in the picture!

Comments

Popular Posts