Ever heard someone/friends/family close to you back stabbing right in front of you?
The lift was cramped with our students, mostly were my classmates.
After the exam, 3 girls rushed into the lift, and started talking about another girl.
And that girl was just standing right behind them, and heard every single word they said,
she was shocked, suddenly, one of the girl noticed, and quickly changed topic,
but too bad, it was too late, the girl acted as if nothing happen, thinking that the 3 girls were just being caring.
When the girl got back to her room, her tears rolled down at the same time thinking that, everything will be alright, think positive, it's normal for people to back stab.
She called her boyfriend hoping to get some advice, then came one of the girl into her room, wanted to apologize, but she ignored her, why? Because this is not the first time that the girl did something hurtful to her.

As you guys can guess, the girl being back stabbed is me, I'm still wondering whether I mix with the wrong crowd or I'm really that bad that deserves those.
It is so hard for me to accept, but what to do, this is life.
Until now, I dont know how to forgive them, because they were way too much, all this while been defending and helping them in everyway I could, but this is what I get.
Thank you very much. Friends FOREVER.

PS : Continue to talk bad behind me after one of you reading this, I dont really care anymore, I'm already been very nice still talking to you guys (am not being fake) and I didnt post your name on my blog.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Goodness! How can that person do that??? No brains betul. Hope you're feeling better...

Popular Posts