Just a blink of an eye, Christmas is here!
I can still remember clearly what I did last year!
Anyway, Christmas isnt just receiving presents, I'm glad that I could meet back all of my friends again.
You know, those who went overseas for studies. Cant wait to meet them! =D
Tomorrow my class is gonna have a little class party, it's just like a tradition, after every semester, we will throw a class party.
And oh, my senior had their LJM(Lembaga Jururawat Malaysia) exam, plus, today is their last day in college.
Hopefully, all of them 100% pass! =D
Next will be my turn, my LJM exam will be around 25th June 2009.
Pray for me!!!

Oh, as I was saying about my class party, my house is going to cook Meehoon and Custard!
It's going to be delicious I bet. *I'm lazy to cut the veggies eh*
So happy that tomorrow class only half day then holiday until 29th December! Yahoooo!!

Well, just wanna wish all of you...
BLESSED CHRISTMAS!
GOD BLESS!

Comments

Hey Cherish!

Nice blog! :D Have a Blessed Christmas & Happy New Year!!
Anonymous said…
Have a Great Christmas!!! will always pray and support you on your LJM exams =D
[PerMysuri] said…
Hey, thank you so much!!!

Popular Posts