So bored!!

My friends and I were looking forward to watch deliveries.

We were quite disappointed yesterday (02/01/2008) because there were no deliveries!
And worst of all, no mothers at all!
Total Patients --> ZERO
Yeah, because all the mamas gave birth on the 1st January, bravo!
My colleagues and I were so bored, we slept in the pantry, ate snacks, read magazines... etc.
My colleague and I decided to visit our ex-college which were located at the old block, kind of missing my college. =(

Da Jie doing some reading.

DaJie is still single and available! She's 26 y/o this year.

As usual, love to shiok sendiri.

Candid!

Bunch of wires.

Shhh, I sedang curi tulang. =DHey, sexy mama! hehe.Busy eating. @Pantry.

Anyway, we thought today there'll be no deliveries as well. And we decided to take a long long nap! I slept for about an hour, DaJie slept for a while too, so does my two malay colleagues. We do have new admissions but the midwife predicted that there'll be no deliveries again today. But, things changed around 1300hr (1 pm), suddenly 2 mamas wanna give birth!! Lucky us!

We went to the room (2 person each room) to watch the delivery, ok we also acted a bit as if we were helping the nurses to do stuff, so it wont be so obvious that we were actually watching the mama giving birth. =D

I can kind of feel the pain, because it is quite similiar to period pain though, but slightly more painful. Erm, did you get it? Haha.

Comments

Popular Posts