Happy New Year!

Hello boys and girls!
Just want to wish you all a Blessed New Year!
Had drinking session after countdown at Kelvin's house... again.
Haha! Met back some of my juniors and we chatted a little, and they have really grown up a lot!
So glad to catch up with them again, I felt so bad I can hardly remember their names. Hehe.
Everyone had so much fun yesterday and drank a lot too, continue our "yum cha" session at Banana Leaf until 6.00am.
I didnt really take much pictures 'cause I was busy playing. Hehe. =)

HorYan!! My ex-volleyball team mate.

From Left : MeiSern, Clinton, ChuckHan (On the chair)

ZiJing!!Dark Chuckie.Erm, I forgot what's their name! Haha.WaiHoong and his friends.Omg, they are so tall already! =)All the gang.Kelvin Yap!! Ouch! But it's my New Year souvenir from Kelvin!Blur Hoong. Haha.Melvyn - KayTat - Half of Deric's face (behind) =)SiangMing, this fellar drank quite a lot! *salute*

Comments

Popular Posts