Nursery

Seriously, I never like babies since... forever!
But ever since working in the Nursery, it totally changed my mind!
They are so so cute and adorable, each time there's a newborn, I just totally cant wait to see them!
And yeah, we get to do baby bath, and they totally got the baby smell! Not like the one you smell on your boyfriend/girlfriend's neck or wherever? Haha.
I love the changing nappy part, I know it is kind of disgusting, just felt like I'm the mother. And the poo-poo got no smell k? Just very sticky.

Each time they cry, I dont know why, I will start talking like a baby...
*My voice turn into baby's voice*
: Aiyohhhhh... why you cry arr? Ang gu gu.
: Change diapers onlyyyyyy bibi, no more cry cry k? Now clean clean edi, smells good mar.

Ok, kind of lame though but I like it.

Taking baby's temperature. The fattest baby in the ward! She's a Japanese baby girl 4.6kg!!!!Baby Mohawk.

Comments

Popular Posts