Central Diagnostic Unit

Central Diagnostic Unit included :
1. ECHO
2. ECG
3. EEG/NCS
4. Lithotripsy
5. Endoscopy/Duodenoscopy/Colonoscopy/OGDS
6. etc etc...

Lao niang, this is the most boring department I've ever work.
Not to say the most eh, must be happy, because there's not much work to do.
And the working hours is from 0900hr ~ 1700hr.
I was kind of (uh hem) happy to work there, not only not much work to do, my colleagues and I get to sleep the whole day!
And so, I decided to go to the other department to look for my friends.
ECHO ROOM
This machine is to check the anatomy of the heart.Always disturb me while eating snacks. I couldnt take it anymore, I just doze off.

ECG ROOMLoi kena torture.Stress test. Haha.We just love that mirror.

ENDOSCOPY


NCS (NERVE CONDUCTION STUDY)


PHYSIO (different department)

Comments

Popular Posts