Worst day of my life!

Monday was the day, the day all of us hafta move!
Everyone was busy packing, everyone made sure they didnt miss out anything.
As for me, very little things to move cause I sent most all of my things back home.
Hehe, that's the advantage. =D
Whole body aching now, and I didnt lose any weight either, because...
during shifting, I ate 2 packets of rice + 2 big chickens + tonnes of vegetables.

And that's during lunch time ONLY.
Dinner I had tonnes and tonnes of snacks.
Oh my goodness, I am gonna gain weight again.
I guess I have to continue my Herbal Life.
And yeah, stop telling me that my size is just nice I dont need Herbal Life,
Am used to be very very fat, I took Herbal Life + Swimming only I lost weight, understand?
I had enough people calling me "fei po". Eventhough they themself or their girlfriend are fatter than me. sighs. whatever.

Anyway, pictures time.

Before moving.

All busy body watching people moving, hehe.Doreen : I didnt wear bra!Ms Loh. =)

After moving.


My room, although it looks a bit crampy, but hey, itz cozy!


Emily, Chia Sing, Tze Yee and I were so bored, and we decided to hit the mall, South City Plaza. It was a 20 minutes walk from our hostel to the mall.


Comments

Popular Posts