Killer Tom yum!

Woke up early in the morning today to send my mum off.

She'll be leaving for London, bukan untuk holiday, tapi untuk work.
Hoping she'll have a wonderful trip there. =D

After that, dad brought us to see my new hostel at Serdang,
I would say..... O K lar...
But I still love Bangsar!!
And yeah, nothing to do so we makan angin around Sungai Besi.
We went to the Smart Tunnel, I thought it'll be some lame tunnel that they call it smart and have to pay RM 2 toll fee.

Lao niang, so expensive wei.
So fine, from Sg Besi --> Smart Tunnel --> Jln Tun Razak!
*clap clap clap* Very smart wei!
Worth paying the toll fee lor!

Next stop was One Utama.
Hungry of course! Decided to have lunch at Charms.
I ordered Tom Yum Seafood with rice, when it was served, I was totally droooooling.
Happily looking for my sotong, then in you go into my mouth sotong!
I tell you, THE TOM YUM IS SO SO SO SPICY!
Killer Tom Yum, seriously.
And so, I thought my sister is my Heroin, we exchanged our dish... ...
Mana tau, she also cant tahan! Lao niang, so spicy eh!!!



KILLER TOM YUM THAT KILLS US ALL!

Victim 1.


Victim 2.


Pipu : Really that spicy?


Of course lar, look how many cups of beverages we ordered?


Pipu, dont play with your food.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?

Popular Posts