Uh Huh. Oh Yeah.

First of all,
Wanna wish my cousin a Happy Yippie 23rd Birthday!

Faster get married ya? Haha.
He rented an apartment in Ampang for one day (I guess) for his celebration, cause of that stupid curfew, if not, I would stay slightly later just for him. =)
Happy Birthday!!My the other cousin and his friend.Tom Yummmmm.Cousin and I.My cousin's friend.


***
This whole week is like we're having holidays, sleep and eat, that's what we always do. Cannot tahan, Tze Yee and I went South City for shopping and met Siew Mei and Parveen at Popular book store. And we had lunch together-gether at Wong Kok and went to CC after that!

***

Tze Yee thought of learning how to drive manual again, and Ching Sian willing to sacrifice her car and time to teach Tze Yee, how nice of Ching Sian.


Don't worry, everything will be fine.Allow the pro to teach.Hehe. I think I made it.

***

Nerdy me. Which spectacles suits me? Haha. Just kacau my friend's specs lar.

Comments

Popular Posts