Why?

Somehow I just don't understand,
I really couldnt take it anymore.
What is blog??
Telling your friends about your thoughts or what?

Sometimes I really want to share my feelings so badly in the blog,
but I couldnt, itz because someone is going read it and comment about it.

"Oh, you shouldnt say this or that!"
"What's with the foul language."
"You know you said those stuff reflects yourself."
"You shouldnt talk bad or scold people/school in the blog."

If someone tells me all this stuff, then I dont know what is a blog?
Then I dont have to blog anything anymore, there's nothing to blog about.
My blog wont be that interesting anymore, and everyone knows what am I gonna blog about.

(eg) Today is a good day, I passed my exams with flying colours. My tutors are the best in the whole wide world. Nursing is not stress, I'm very happy! I love doing assignments.

You know all this things are not true, sometimes I really want to let it out.
About the foul language, at least I didnt type "Fuck",
I put in a nice way "F***"
If the person understands it, then good, if not, forget about it.

If you cant read this type of blogs, then I advice you to stop visiting it.
If so much cant let it out in blog, then I shall continue writing in my diary.

Comments

Popular Posts