Ok, the past few post about "love"
So, am going to change topic this time.
More interesting, very interesting.

First of all... ...
I wanna thank everyone once again,
thanks for cheering me up,
I really LOVE you peeps!
I wont let you guys down ok?
Especially Fat Girl (my sister). *kisses*

***
Daddy bought a new car.
No more Wira!
Now Matrix, Hyundai.
Not bad.
I rate 8/10.

Chopped some of my hair at Sense studio.
I pity the hair stylist eh.

I said : I want to cut my hair, but not too short, still can tie a bun one,
dont want so much layer arr, later cannot tie, you think I should
cut arr? What type of hair style arr?

Okok, I didnt even gave her the chance to talk, but anyway, the result...

Service : 10/10
Hair Style : 7/10
Price : RM 65

Actually, there's not much difference, I should chopped it shorter, but everyone said I look better in long hair and I wont look sexy without a bun. Fine lor, still keeping! =)

***
I tell you,
my depression is back,
I really cant tahan the mosque singers.
I'm trying to enjoy my hot shower.
Suddenly, there were 2 mosque singers, you know,
they supposed to say a prayer or something but...
I demo for you.

MS1 : ang moh will bow.. ang moh.. oh.. oh.. ohh
MS2 : will bow!
MS1 : ang moh *crying*
MS2 : ang moh *shouting*
MS1 + Ms2 : will bow!

I really dont understand why they have to sing like this,
join lar singing competition.
Not bad you know, one singing, one as back up singer,
over lapping each other's voice.
Yes, they are still singing.
Oh yeah! I almost forgotten,
Tomorrow is Hari Raya! Pipu and I think that maybe they had enough of "puasa", that's why they are singing for joy!

Pipu's version. (Hakka)

MS1 + MS2 : cho ma kai... mao tet sit? (Why we didnt get to eat?)

Ya, he laughs at his own joke,
Jie, I hope this will brighten up your day! Pipu's joke(s).

**MS --> Mosque Singer

Comments

Popular Posts