I felt slightly better.
But my back still aching and also still having diarrhea.

Went to church today,
Senior Pastor's Wife - Aunty Ai swee, came over and chatted with me.
She's nice, very nice, I love calling her Jie Jie (Big Sis),
She asked how am I?
Suddenly I just cried, I told her everything,
She prayed for me and kissed my forehead.
50% of my depression were gone,
I felt slightly better, more comfortable, relieved.

Johann came over, hugged me.
I felt like everyone cares about me.
I felt so touched.
So loved.

Sat beside Rosalind,
She's my DG Leader,
I told her too,
she's nice too, she comforted me,
she prayed for me again.
30% of my depression gone.

I really wanna thank everyone,
especially those who prayed for me.
Friends that are always by my side,
cheering me up,
eventhough they dont really know what happened.

Lord,
I'm sorry whatever mistakes I'd made,
forgive me,
You are my comforter, my shelter,
I want to obey You, trust in You only.
Take away my depression and sorrows.
Because I just wanna live all about You.

Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts