I love this guy, very much. So much that I willing to sacrifice so much for him. We've been together for 3 years.
Although we had on off relationship, but that made our relationship grew stronger after that.
Not until this year, I started school, I hafta stay in the hostel, we are just 15 minutes apart, he is in PJ and am in Bangsar. Each every single day I think of him, I'm totally in love, and I know that my love for him is true.
I'm loyal, not to say what, I left so many good guys out there just for him, because I love him most.

Not until recently, he told me that he got no feelings for me, I was shocked, sad, and confused at the same time. He told me that because of our distance, long distance that made him like this.

I think it is an excuse, we're only 15 minutes apart, that counted long distance? I know, once guys had no feelings for you, they will say all kinds of excuses.

But that doesnt really matter, deep down I still love him, people might think I'm stupid, but what can I do? we've been together for so long, how can I let him go just like that?

I hope I could turn back time, maybe I didnt appreciate him last time, but it is too late, he left me, I hope he'll find a better girl. But my biggest hope is that we could be together again.

Baby, I love you, I'll wait for you no matter what.

After all this time,
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here, when my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it, couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
And part of me died when I let you go
That last kiss
I'll Cherish

Comments

Popular Posts