Yay! Finally is my balik kampung week! Happy happy me! Took some pics, Emily and I planning to join this Best Friends contest from Seventeen Magazine. Since I so call finally found a best friend! Thank God! Hehe..

Give some suggestions on this few pics, which should I choose to send it? =D

Erm, this is not counted, hehe, our BEST friend - Simon.

Me and my Horny Gal! Love U!

I LOVE this pic!

We L.O.V.E each other. =)

The lame-o.

Not only those pics, took some pics with my house mates too.

Sexy Geraldine and I. Muacks.

My grandma Doreen and I. Love your nagging!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Diboon, the 3rd and the 4th one not bad. You should choose pics that can see the face of both of you, baru tau best friends mah! Btw, your pics are very nice. Really look like real nurse now (instead of butcher)

Popular Posts