Tiring

I wanna cry, like totally! Very stress, so so stress! I'm sick now, sortta having a light fever and runny nose. =(

Anyway, I got so much things to tell but so little time, so I guess this post will be slightly long. =D Enjoy reading!


MONDAY - WEDNESDAY
Study and study and study. I thought I will love Anatomy and Physiology, I was totally wrong! I dont understand at all, the bone here and there, the name of the bones, the functions and bla bla.
All of us hardly get enough sleep due to so much work and studies have to do. Most of my friends are frm Sabah and Sarawak, they were totally homesick, they would just cry suddenly, I felt so sad for them. Back to the studies, I heard that we have to study 3 months theory only allow to go to the ward to do practical, but dont know why, we only study for 3 weeks and next week we have to go to the ward.

STRESS!!


THURSDAY
Heard rumours that we wont be getting our uniform by end of this week.

PANIC!

Everyone borrow uniforms from the seniors, Emily and I havent borrow yet, went to the seniors hostel to borrow, Emily and I finally found one set each! So glad! Went back, to pictures with my house mates wearing the uniform.

Top 4 : Me, Emily (My BEST gf!), Sarah, Faten
Bottom 2 : Elaine, Nadiah
86 of US. HahaThe SEVEN guys. =DSexy Nurses in "Senior's" uniform.

I know I know, we love to Shiok Sendiri right?We LOVE each other.LOVE THIS PIC!

FRIDAY

So the rumours were stupid, got our uniform, books, shoes and everything, feeling so happy! Dont need to wear the senior's uniform anymore! Muahaha.

Anyway Blogans, I wont be able to blog on Monday - Thursday, only weekends, sad right? But dont stop visiting my blog k?

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ahahaha...

You know you looked like what?
Like a professional, butcher!!!

And the blood stains (if there are any)fits perfectly on the butcher uniform!

Just kidding hehe
Anonymous said…
u promise ya cherish.. only on weekends u blog ya.. i'll definately come back and read more about ur work piece..

Popular Posts