Not good. I didnt had a good week.
NOT AT ALL!
I cant stand it!
I thought I could get a GOOD rest after posting, but it didnt.

I realized, I got a MENTAL PROBLEM housemate in my apartment.

She's been causing so much trouble, made us couldnt sleep at night, her scary look, the way she stares at us, it is totally different when we first met her.

The 13 of us, were too afraid to approach to her, she's like one minute she cry, one minute she'll laugh. That freak us out.

Yesterday she came back from TMC, she bought 2 knives.
MPG : Yay! yay! I bought new knives.
MH : For what? We got knives here.
MPG : So I can *toot* *toot* someone. Haha.

SHUCKS! SCARY!

What do you mean by *toot* *toot*? "Kill" someone? My housemate told us this, and we dont dare to sleep the whole night through.

Second scene.
MPG : If I would to kill someone, I will kill my best friend first.

Third scene.
MPG : Do you believe I will use this knife to kill an apple? Just Kidding.

Oh my freaking goodness, she was so freaky! She's normal during day time, crazy in the night time. I think she kena rasuk oleh hantu.

3 more years, to live with her. All of us might go to the mental ward by end of first semester. Thanks to her.

HELP ME!

MPG - Mental Problem Girl
MH - My housemate

Comments

Anonymous said…
u better ask for a help from either ur seniors or something ler before something happens.. if not, tell the person who is incharge of the dorm section wat's going on wei.. pls take care..

Popular Posts