This week's holiday were super duper great!!!
Went to Melaka with baby boy and friends.
It's just a 3 days 2 nights trip, but I enjoyed myself alot, it's also baby's hometown!
Although it's kind of fast to meet baby's parents and relatives, but hey! I love their company, they were really nice and funny too!
Not only that, I ate super a lot, I cant help it, it look so tasty!
From chicken rice balls to Cendol then satay celup then asam laksa, basically this trip is about eating!
Thanks to baby, I am well fed now, haha! Plus, growing side ways.
And oh, I think am kind of lazy to upload Melaka pictures here, all the pics were uploaded in Facebook! Hehe.
No no, I cant be lazy!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
glad u enjoyed ur time and the food in mlk =D
[PerMysuri] said…
i always enjoy wherever u bring me! =D

Popular Posts