Been out the whole day for the past few days!
Oh my, never did this before for after a long long time.
Made cupcakes for my friend's belated birthday, cathcing movies 2 days straight, which you guys know that I hardly or I can say I dont watch movies because I'll fall asleep inside.
Tiring and yet I felt very happy, big big thanks to TzeYee, Aaron and Spencer!
And also, I wont forget my old gang as well, Melvyn! Donnie! Allan! Kelvin! Antony! KaiSin! HongLing! Grace! etc etc etc. I love you guys so so much!
And oh, just wanna say I MISS YOU too KarYan, my life in hostel is not as fun as last time in Serdang =(
Knew each other for a short period of time, but we had so much fun, thanks for all the Joy and Laughter, I heart you girl! *Kisssssss* (you always go back to your bf's place, I'm jealous already!!!)

Comments

Popular Posts