I dont know what have I become.
I was trying to change, but it seems that it doesnt work, people kept pointing my wrongs only.
No one see my good side, everything is only the bad side.
Just because I did something wrong once, and I'm gone for life.
No one wants to see my good side, so fine, I will continue doing bad, let you point out my bad attitude or whatever it is, to make you happy.
There's no point saying that you're not wrong because people just doesnt want to listen to you.
Let them think whatever they want to think.
I rather keep it to myself and blame myself.

Comments

~wilson~ said…
hey..its not ur fault so juz be urself and do wat u like... ppl always have different point of views wan...so no matter wat u do, A might see its right but B wil see it as wrong..u cant please everyone..its u urself..:)
be urself is more important...:D
karyan said…
erm...whos tat nut who gonna criticize my baby?
~wilson~ said…
oh good..how bout call her and ask her? LOL
Anonymous said…
hey, i agree wit wat wilson said...everyone has different views so sometimes they just dun see your good side...i do see your good sides so be yourself and be happy :)
[PerMysuri] said…
Thanks everyone, I love you guys!
I didnt know you guys really care for me.
Sobs sobs.
Anonymous said…
we all care for you...now and forever!!! so SMILE and be HAPPY!!! I am here for u :)

Popular Posts