Was super duper busy these days!
My last day in the psychiatric ward were quite sad lor, said byebye to the patients,
kind of relunctant to leave.
We're so close, and we knew each other very well, I was hoping that the Clinical Instructor would extend 1 more week posting in psychiatric ward, but well, I know it wont happen. =D
Went to club on Thursday, it didnt turn out well, a lot of problems lar!

Yesterday went to Melvyn's church, met up with Tze Yee and friends, had Nandos for dinner, went GSC meet Melvyn they all for movie!
Ok, we watched Halloween, wahlao wei, I really cant take it eh, so freaking violent eh, I was hiding under my jacket and screaming non-stop.
I know some of you like to watch this kind of movie, but not for me, horror movie I can take it, but not those violent and killing the person slowly then die those stuff.

I rate 8/10 for violence!!

Comments

Popular Posts