My second day in psychiatric ward in Universiti Hospital.
It was fun but scary and sad at the same time.
Fun - they can really talk, although it is kind of irrelevant, and I'll be laughing all the way.
Scary - I was kind of afraid of this patient that will grab my ass anytime soon!
Sad - It's very sad to know their background, when they start to tell you about their life, you can kind of cry.

Oh oh, hahahahahahaha (let me laugh first).
This morning the patients had this aerobic session, Emily and I took care of this patient where his movements were kind of slow, fine, we tried to help him to catch up with the steps.
He is an Indian and he speaks fluent english can?
But anyway, when reach this part where they have to jog on the spot, well he did it, and suddenly his pants dropped!
I actually saw his YELLOW, yes! BRIGHT YELLOW underwear!!
Come on, dont tell me you wont laugh if you saw it, I laughed until I cry can?
I'm not being mean, but it is seriously funny, he is dark and suddenly came out a bright yellow underwear!
Alright, alright, I think I better stop here. I cant "tahan" already.

Comments

Popular Posts