Since tomorrow is evening shift, I shall post some pictures first.
I'll start with my trip to Singapore pictures! =D
Oh well, not my first time travelling alone, I prefer to travel and shopping alone, no one can kacau me eh. Hehe.

SINGAPORE 20th ~ 24th May 2008
First day (20th May)
Had Subway sandwich in the bus (Aeroline).

Had Popeyes for dinner at Changi Airport =)Went to cousin's house at Katong. And I love her dogs, she has 3 labradors and 2 mongrels.Billy boy's enjoying his snack at the back yard.Polly and I.BIlly boy's poo poo.Dahlia (black) and Hayley (brown)Polly and Megan's butt.

***
Second day (21st May)

Went out with Aaron the whole day! From Orchard -> Pasir Ris -> Downtown East -> Tempinis -> Bugis and finally Explanade (City Hall)At Downtown East shopping mall, kind of pathetic though...Had Bacon Burger for lunch! YummmM!Outside of Explanade.And we had Thai Express for dinner! Hehe, Tomyum fried rice.... =D

***
Third day (22nd May)

Stayed at home the whole day, because wanna save some money for tomorrow's shopping session at Vivo City and is also the first day of Singapore's Big Sales!!! Plus, my birthday tooooo! Aunt's house at Bedok.Dog run at Pasir Ris!The exhausted Megan. =DBack to cousin's house at Katong.Booooo Yaaaaa!Went to Ang Mo Kio with aunty, had Mos Burger! Notice that cute little bird on the cup? =DFried mussels!Spizza for dinner. Had Ben & Jerry ice cream as dessert!

***
Third Day (23rd May)

Also my birthday! Hehe. Went to Mandarin Oriental Hotel for dinner. Ate so so much! Wanna thank my cousin for belanja-ing me. =DGetting ready to go!Round 1 - Japanese food.Round 2 - Thai food. Round 3 - Desserts.My aunt is so happppy!Cousin and her fiance.Cousin Joy and I! Thanks for the dinnnner!Fondue!Haha, my cute uncle!The place where I ate.

After that, met up with Kevin for supper, right, I had so much during the buffet and now I'm going for supper! Hehe. We decided to go to East Coast beach first to have a drink, then we headed off to block 85 market for some famous noodle. Well, reached there around 3am, but the stall was closed. =( So we ordered fried white carrot and fried egg with oyster. Ok, I know I'm getting fat!! Haha.

***

24th May (My last day)

Woke up quite late, went to Far East Plaza for lunch. Had Japanese food at Yakitori Restaurant, very delicious though! After lunch, aunt and uncle dropped me at Harbour Front to board my 3pm bus.

Comments

Popular Posts