Shit man, been feeling shitty these days.
After the so-call huge quarrel with sis and some problems with family.
I felt that I'm so freaking useless, and being the childish me that doesnt know how to think at all!
No matter how useless, hopeless or loser I am, my F-A-M-I-L-Y still loves me so so much!
Thinking back those words I said, it hurts my mimu so deeply, and I finally knew all she wants was me, being a better person and have a better future (and of course, must love her and pipu when they're old-hehehe).

My parents just got back from Japan few days ago, and they shower me with so many many goodies!
And mimu bought me and sis a Coach purse from Japan! Omg, if I buy that purse, it'll take me 2 months of my allowance to buy lor!
She also bought lots of things which is in Red, because I love RED colour, including an Elmo umbrella! Haha.
Aiyoh, how can I NOT love my mimu?! You... you... spoilt me!
Ok, not only her, I LOVE my pipu too, always bring me go shopping, always travel from PJ to Serdang to pick me (from my jail).

Where to find this kind of parents? I felt so so fortunate lor!

Comments

Popular Posts