Today was a great day for me.
Wanna know why? Hehe.
I get to see a delivery today!! Its a normal delivery!!

Muahahahahaha, once better than none!
It was super duper interesting, I stayed beside the mummy during her constant contraction.
Ok, no doubt it was very very painful during contraction, but hey, when you start to push the baby out, it wont be that pain anymore!
All you have to to do is...


PUSH! PUSH! PUSH!


One thing good about being a student nurse is you getta go different wards and hospitals to do practical.
And yup, the last 2 days I get to work in the nursery ward, where all the CUTE, FAT, PRETTY, HANDSOME BABIES are there!!
Those who loves babies a lot, you'll love it!!!
We havent learn how to handle babies yet, but we get to change their diapers and play with them.
We also get to see the mothers breast feed the babies and I get lots of tips from the Lactation Nurse. Hehe.
Baby going home!
When I worked on the 1st day, there were only 5 babies. =( Pink cloth is baby girl; Blue cloth is baby boy.New born baby!! So cute!!!!
Eian Mei and I wearing the Nursery's aprons. Tweety bird!
A small baby wearing an over sized clothes, haha.
My favourite baby 1. This cute little handsome baby always frown, but still so cute!!
Jaundice babies. =(Yesterday were the most babies!! 16 of them, can you imagine?!


TO BE CONTINUED...

Comments

Popular Posts