Hehe, lucky me!!
I get to watch cesarean on Monday.
Cesarean Section - delivery of child by cutting into mum's abdomen.
This week's posting is at Pantai Indah, somewhere near Pantai Cheras eh.
But the hospital there much more quiet and not busy at all!!
Fortunately, all the nurses there are great, and the doctors - SUPERB!

The doctors can really joke, maybe itz because not many patients and not so stress, thats why they were nice and funny. And... the doctors there look much younger not as in mid 20's or what lar, as in mid 30's.
I realized all the nurses and doctors were majority chinese, so I spoke mandarin and my lousy cantonese most of the time. =D

ANYWAY,
back to the cesarean topic.
I find it interesting to watch, they cut the mum's abdomen layer by layer, yeah, I get to see the fats, it was like so much?
Everything must be done within certain time, if not, the anaesthesia wont be effective and patient might wake up in the middle of the operation, that would be like - ouch.

In my opinion, I think watching the normal delivery will be more exciting and sortta dramatic. Hehe.
Normal delivery is better of course, you can just take your time to push your baby out although itz a bit the painful during contraction, but hey, it is worth it!!

Scared of the stitching part and rather do cesarean?
I tell you, I think cesarean have more stitches then the normal delivery, because cesarean have to stitch layer by layer, after when u wake up, it'll be painful. - According to me lar.
Ok, I got some pictures.Me in OT gown, going to watch the cesarean.My friend and I. Hehe.

As usual, all the sleepy heads are sleepy after posting.
Some sleepy heads pics sleeping in the van. =D
Dont ask me why, I dont know why he cant close his eyes fully! Eeeee yuck!
=D



***

Miss Tiram!!! Get well soon!!!

Comments

Popular Posts