3rd April, was my Majlis Muhibbah.
Yeah, itz something like prom, but this prom ler, no outsiders allowed lor, then arr, so lame lor, but arr, the Muhibbah was fun with me of course! because am the emcee for the night!

MUAHAHAHAHA
Ok, enough enough
Pictures will do the talking.
Sorry eh, pictures were a bit blur, was in a hurry.
Tze Yee and I.
Omar's angels. Lame. hehe
Besties Yo!Besties again. Haha
Hollywood + Bollywood. *Perasan* =)Lion dance pun ada! Danced by my senior, the front legs n back legs were not synchronized at all!! hahaha
Tutors performing.

Amirul, you are so gay wei. Haha

My housemates, and my pose is stupid, I know.

Ms Loh's daughter, very pretty!

Jessica and I.
Mun Theng, Cherish, Jessica.My junior - Ikwan.
Loi Loi and I !! Joker Farhan!! =D
Joyclyn and I - the emcees.
Our mama Thilaga - my class tutor.
My junior 2 - Syamim.
Mei Lee, the Big sista!
Nigga and I baby! Yo Yo Yo!
Just the two of us. Me, in case you forget how I look like. Haha. Ok, enough of my perasan-ness.

Comments

Popular Posts