Hello everyone, it's time for me to update again.
I've been very busy lately, yup, with work.
Just finished my night shift, and now is my off day again!

Went to One Utama with BabyBoy just now, hehehe, it was fun, didn't know he was so naughty and cheeky. =)
He asked me to eat as fast as possible, because he has to be back home by 7 pm to finish up his company's proposal. Had our yummy dinner at Burger King (BabyBoy wants that free burger), when we finished our dinner it was already 6.45pm!
Sad of course! I only spent like 1 hour + with him?
BabyBoy told me that we could walk around for another 15mins, so he took me to GSC floor,
thinking that he wants to see people playing bowling (BabyBoy is a Bowling King).
He took out 2 cinema tickets, held my hand and we went to the entrance...
And I was totally shocked, didn't know that he'll give me a surprise.
Hehehe, happy for sure!
Thanks baby, I really enjoyed the movie - The Book of Eli.
A very meaningful movie.
Love You! =D

Comments

Popular Posts