The day before yesterday was kind of hectic, my ward was so freaking busy.
Anesthetist was in a hurry to take this patient's consent for surgery and I have to quickly ask the patient to change into her OT gown.
As I was on my way to the store room, my colleague was shouting at me, asking me why didn't I help her and can't I hear the emergency bell ringing?
How would I know? I just came out from the room, and not knowing what's going on in the room.
And I got shouted for nothing, what a bitch!
Can't you tell me properly, that it's an emergency so I could go over and help you?
Shouting at people doesn't help and made me don't feel like helping you at all.

I hurried back to the patient's room again and inform the anesthetist that there's an emergency at the next room. And my colleague announced "Code Blue".
It really spoilt my day because of her attitude, making the whole world so freaking panic and messy instead of being calm and thinking what to do next.
I was standing at the nurses' counter informing all the doctors on-call which room to attend.
I didn't help during the process, not that I don't want to, it's because there are too many people inside.
10 minutes later I sent my patient down to the imaging department for procedure.
And that Code Blue patient transfered to ICU.

And the part I really hate her the most was that one of my colleague told me that she back-stabbed me and my other colleague for not helping her.
Please, we were in patient's room doing our things and we can't hear the emergency bell at all.
Urrgghh!! I can't stand her attitude at times, so sarcastic! Love to direct people to do things!
If you need help, tell people properly! And say thank you instead of backstabbing.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Phenomenal web site!

Almost everyone wants to acquire insurance at one time or another, whether it is
auto insurance, life insurance, health insurance, or homeowners insurance.
These days it is more painless than ever to obtain complimentary insurance quotes from various
businesses in order to find the foremost bargain. You can also learn how to redeem
a lot of money in free gas when you acquire your insurance price quotes.

[url=http://freeinsurancequoteshq.com]Free insurance quotes[/url]
http://freeinsurancequoteshq.com

[url=http://familytreesoftware.org/family-history-software/]Family history software[/url]

http://www.idea2result.com/
Anonymous said…
Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Popular Posts