ONE UTAMA is my second home!!!
Been there almost everyday, it's like...
Eat in One Utama.
Shop in One Utama.
Movie at One Utama.
Waste time in One Utama.
"Pak Toh" at One Utama.
Karaoke at One Utama.
Bowling at One Utama.
Basically, everything in One Utama!

And it's so convenient too, after my morning shift, I can take a LRT from Kerinchi to Kelana Jaya, and wait for the 4 o'clock hope on bus! Weeeee! It was fun!

Went out with Hong Ling today, it's been a long time I didnt catch up with her.
When we're having our lunch at A&W, noticed that lots of people pushing Jusco cart with lots of things in it, wondering why are they buying so many things?
Then the 2 sakais went to Jusco and came to know that...TODAY IS JCARD MEMBERS DAY!
I, the "Sampat" quickly grab a push cart like every other people, and we started to shop like crazy women!
CHEAP! CHEAP! CHEAP! But our cart wasn't full. But I bought quite a number of things =)
HAPPY!!

Comments

Popular Posts