Been very busy with JCI.
But we made it! It was funny, JCI people came to our ward, suddenly *poof* all of us disappeared!
All of us just...acting busy =)
Some how and dont know how my hospital made it.
Happy for them! =D

And oh.. My patient absconded!
I wonder how can he escape, he is kind of fat with some leg problems!
Evening staff was passing over to the night staff, which is me and my other colleague, saying that patient is going downstairs for coffee, during my time, patient didnt turn up, called him gazillion times!!!
Didnt pick up, great, patient absconded! Kena nicely from Night Sister.
He is a funny patient! He came in because of uncontrolled Diabetic, sugar level can reach as high as 33.0 mmol!!!
And he can still be so slumber to eat chicken chop 2 plates!! *smacks forehead*
It was partially our fault for not asking the evening staff to raise the Incident Report, in the end we have to do it! Urgh!

2 days ago was my PIPU'S BIRTHDAY! YIPPIE YIPPIE BIRTHDAY!! LOVE YOU PIPU!
Will be celebrating his birthday today at San Francisco Steak House. Yummy!

Comments

Popular Posts