OMG!!
Time flies man, my holidays are going to end soon, too fast!! I want more!!!
Anyway, BabyBoy and I went to City Harvest church today (7th May), the church invited a guest speaker, the topic is about relationship.
He spoke lots of things about relationship, and what really caught my attention is the part where he said that girls tends to think too much.

And yeah, I strongly agree!!! Even my Baby Boy said that I think too much! The Pastor even said that guys dont care about what others said, if you know what I mean.
And once again yup, the guys dont really care what others think or said about them. It's nothing to them!
Sometimes I really dont want to think about it, but I just cant, I just want it to be fix. Then I'll be satisfy.

Plus, there's a part that he said "If you said that you forgive that person, but you kept bringing up the past or that person's wrong, then you are a liar."
It's like you said that you forgive but you cant forget, then it's not consider forgive.
Well, I'm not saying about anyone in particular over here, but there are this type of people exist.
I do forgive and forget, for example :
-after a huge quarrel, cool down a while, apologize (if I'm wrong), talk to that person again, make lame jokes.
Well, some people might think I'm nuts, I just wanna forget about it, I dont want to make any enemies. I still continue to pray for them no matter how much they hated me.
The bible says Love your enemies.
Yes yes, I'm trying to, although it may be hard at times.

Anyway, SISTER'S birthday is on Saturday, she's getting old!! HAHA.
And not to forget, MOTHER'S DAY too!!
AND ALSO MY 21st BIRTHDAY IS COMING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

REMEMBER THIS DATE :
23RD MAY 2009
Oh well, something to share :
1. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
2. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
3. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip.
4. Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
5. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.
6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Smile and laugh more.
8. Each day give something good to others.
9. Forgive everyone for everything.
10. What other people think of you is none of your business.
11. Do the right things.
12. GOD heals everything.
13. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
14. Spend time with your family.
15. Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.

Comments

Popular Posts