Oh yeah, back from Singapore on Monday.
And of course, it'll be never enough! Especially get to go holiday with baby boy.
Plus, this is my first time going somewhere real far with my boyfriend.
DAY 1 & 2 - Midnight bus + Supper.
Reached Golden Mile Complex, Singapore around 5:30am!

***
Day 2 - Orchard Road and Tampines.
Rest a little while in my aunty's house and woke up around 11 am, to have our so call breakfast at Bedok Interchange!!Decided to snack at Takashimaya food court. It was super duper yummy! Baby boy's first time taking the MRT!BabyBoy:" Wahhh, I didnt know Singapore's MRT is so big and cold!" On our way to Tampines Mall.Porky Noodles!

***
Day 3 - Bugis Junction & Street/Little India/Vivo CityIn Aunty's house, as usual, Baby Boy, the poser. =)At Little India, going to Mustafa Centre!

***
Day 4- Bugis Junction/Marina Square&SunTech/Changi Airport/Cousin's house/Geylang
Spiky hair!Ok.. Had lunch at Old Town Kopitiam at East Coast Beach. Haha.Met up with my classmates at Bugis. Yum yum! Popeye's chicken is so much better than KFC! But Malaysia' KFC is better than Singapore's!BabyBoy and BillyBoy! Polly and I.Happy Family. There's also No Name Karaoke.
***
Day 5 - ViVo City/Far East Plaza(no pics)/Home =(

How can I not love Super Dog, they all serves PORK!!!

Comments

Popular Posts