OMG, I was so closed for being accused for cheating in the class.
Everything settled, and I'm happy to say that it's just an misunderstanding.
If you want to know the true story, come and ask me, I have witnesses too.
For the 3 PERSONS that are so concern about me, THANK YOU SO MUCH, you dont have to act as an Faker or Some weird Nickname!
And oh, as for one of you, dont act as if you know me well, if you know me well, you wouldnt have ruin this friendship.

I'M PROUDLY AND GLADLY SAY THAT I DID NO WRONG.
TOO BAD FOR THE 3 OF YOU, TRY AGAIN NEXT TIME K?

Plus, suddenly so many things bad about you guys had leaked to me, and I was quite surprise though, nowonder 3 of you can get along together!! Thank GOD I'm not like one of you.

Knows how to "shoot" people in FaceBook, MSN, Blogs but dont have the courage to "shoot" right in front people's face, COWARD! TOTALLY!
Just go on and post all the bad stuff in my ChatBox, I think you guys are more childish than me.

*YAWNS*

Popular Posts