In my baby boy's home now.
Watching him and Donn play Resident Evil 5.
I still think Left 4 Dead is more fun than RE5! Hehe.

But baby thinks that RE5 is the BEST!
Because...
1. Is not like Left 4 Dead, all the zombies just run to you.
2. So... there are zombies in the game but unexpectedly comes out and get you.
3. More and better weapons than Left 4 Dead.
4. Graphic is nice! (no doubt, is PS3!)

Yalar, people like me dont owe one PS3, so I have to go to the cyber cafe and play Left 4 Dead.
I like Left 4 Dead it's because...
1. Easy to kill zombies.
2. To me it's kind of scary.
3. Less weapon, less headache, dont have to keep changing guns. Hehe.
4. You can either be one of the zombies or the person that kills the zombies. =)

Anyway, both are nice, just that depends on you which is better.
As for now, baby boy and I think that Dota is a very boring game, no offence to those who loves Dota. But I still play Dota once in a while with my friends.

Omg, I hope Left 4 Dead is out in PS3, but this game is exclusively in X box only!! =(
Nvm, I will save my money to get Little Big Planet.

Comments

Popular Posts