Was super duper uber tired!
Guess what? This is gonna be my first time for not complaining about how busy my ward is!
Currently working at C6, and oh and oh, before I start, sorry for not updating for so long!
Anyway, I'm very happy to work in C6 (medical-surgical ward) eventhough it's super busy.

All the staff nurses were great and willing to teach you! I dont feel like a student nurse anymore, they really treat us as a staff nurse. I know we're suppose to function as a staff nurse now because we're in our final year and graduating soon.
Unlike some ward's staff nurses kept ordering you to do this and that and you didnt get the chance to learn anything new.

Besides that, the most exciting part is...
We sometimes do get FREE FOOD!!!
1. Last week, a patient bought us Starbucks Donut.
2. On Tuesday, working evening shift, out of the blue, four patients discharged, they didnt had their dinner before they left, so, all of us shared the dinner!
3. This morning a patient, which is also our staff who works in the Imaging Department as a Radiographer MR RAJKUMAR!! Woohoo!! Bought us Nasi Lemak and Roti Canai for breakfast! And before we go home, another patient bought us McDonalds for lunch!

OMG *pulling my hair and screams*
Who doesnt want to work in this ward, where you have GREAT staffs with FREE FOOD!!
Alright, stop dreaming so much about the free food.
Anyway, I really do hope I could get into C6 after I graduate! Pray for me! =)

Comments

Tiffanie Tan said…
u're making me jealous. I am still treated as a student in C5. management posting tapi tak buat one thg on management pun.....sob

and u got free food. mine, patient give one whole big cake, staff eat finish everything in just one day.

Popular Posts