So many things and pictures to update, but I'm just too lazy.
Only two ASSignments were given, but that two already making me headache.
How nice, today KL public holiday, I want holidays too. =(
Chinese New Year holiday(s) is so not enough for me, only off on the 1st and 2nd day!
Ang pau money reduced!! Omg, I cant accept it, I must do more visitations this time!

Anyway, a quick update about what have I done for the past few weeks :-
1. Staying at home during CNY while baby boy at Melaka enjoying himself. HMPH!
2. Class started then noticed myself seldom sleep in the class anymore! *pats hersrelf* due to tonnes of revisions and assignments.
3. And finally, my Goong doll has my baby boy's picture!!! (will show later)
4. Been spending lots of time with family, friends and baby boy!!
5. Been stuffing myself with GOOD FOOD, HOME COOKED FOOD, HAWKER FOOD, etc. (growing side ways. =)

Oh, oh, pictures time!!

EAT ALL YOU CAN!
CURI MAKAN BABI MOMENTS.
MY GOONG DOLL!

"TA KEI" SESSION.
FAMILY FOREVER-ER.

Comments

Popular Posts