Was carefully thinking about what I did this few years.
Time really flies indeed, it was super super fast, and I really want someone to slow it down for me.
I seriously still do not believe that I'm a student nurse and soon to be a staff nurse in few months time.
So many things happened this 3 years, and I've learnt a lot from my friends.
All of us will be graduating soon, I really hope I could spend this few precious months with them, because I might not know when I could see them again.
From them I learnt what to say or do and what not to, I seriously felt happy to know them, sometimes we may have some arguments, cold wars and so on.
But hey, this is life! And it'll be part of my memory, and when I start thinking about it, it's kind a funny and childish I was last time, doing or saying something without thinking.
I'm really glad and fortunate to have everyone as friends even though some just come and go, but I'm happy that they happened to come into my life.
Some friend(s) problems couldnt solve until now, I still want to thank them as they have been very good to me, and I'm very very happy to know them. I'm truly sorry to those that I hurt their feelings before.
You dont have to forgive me, but I want to let you know that every single little thing you do, I can still remember, the small little notes you guys wrote, I still keep it.
It really cheers me up when I read it.

As for family, yeah, I've been staying in the hostel for 3 years!!
I hardly spend time with them, I know that they really miss me a lot!
I'm really really sorry for not spending time with you guys, but I promise after I graduate, I will try my very best to spend time with you again.
And I really miss home too! Especially Astro! Blossom(my fighting fish)! Hehe.
My family been there for me when I'm really in need, giving me the best advice(s) I could ever have. Lifting me up when I'm about to fall. Only they know my true feelings well.
There's so much more I want to let you guys to know, but I guess action speaks louder than words. =)

PS : Whatever I said in here are my true feelings. It's ok for you guys to think something else, I really dont mind. This is my blog, I just want to share my feelings.

Comments

Tiffanie Tan said…
you know what. though certain thing u do are a lil bit too over, but u're very understanding when u listen to people's feeling..sometimes sarcastic but yet there is a meaning in it. I see that u're a lil quieter than before in class. i'm guessing something, but i don't want to guess.

but i just want to let u know that u're a great person everyone will appreciate. because I do! u're friendly and a very happy go lucky going girl. but most importantly is not let any problems, conflicts or anything change that side of u...cause u always make people happy. maybe learn to say more nice things la..hahaha..

love u sis!

happy new year! hugs
[PerMysuri] said…
Hey, thanks.
I'm slightly changed, better than before I guess.
Everyone makes mistake. U cant listen one side of the story, you have to listen to both sides.
Well, maybe this happened for a reason.
I learn to forgive to forget, some people cant, but nvm, I know one day they will understand.

Popular Posts