First day of Chinese New Year was so so.
Super duper happy when get to go out with my ex-secondary school mates, I would say they are the best people I ever had!
Doing our oh-most-favourite thing is..."TAR KEI"!!
Wah Loon introduced me to a new game call Left 4 Dead!
Killing all the Zombies, it's not easy you know(for me lar)!
Very very scary, I was shivering while playing it, my hands were freezing cold!
Donnie, Rueben, Allan, Kelvin and George joined along.
The game is like not only you kill Zombies but you can be a Zombie too!
And yeah, when playing all these type of games makes you scream, but for the guys, as usual, all the foul language(s) are out! Haha!
The Game.

The characters.(max 4 players)Game started - Reload your gun! Take the bomb! And they run to you!! *screams*And you just cant stop shoooooting!

And the ending is... ... you just have to play!

Comments

Anonymous said…
wooo...Left 4 Dead!!! sounds like fun =D hehehe

Popular Posts