Oh my, if my pipu, mimu and fat girl sees this, they will be like...

" Wahhhhh, Cherish, you got your Red pip already? "
To let you know, yup, I got my Red pip already!
Or I should say it is Maroon colour?
Yeah, you guys must be wondering what's the BIG deal?
It is NOT easy to get that damn pip can? We have to achieve certain stuff only can get it!
Well, Maroon pip means we're oh-so-call super duper uber senior! Because I'm semester 5 right now, Semester 6 also wears Maroon pip.
So, it'll be stress during practical, nurses and doctors will look at your pip and starting to ask you questions and have to do tonness of rubbish!
And as for the donkey juniors, they will bug you to help them to do this and that, come on, use your freaking brain!! Urgh. (Oklar, I know I was once like this, hehe)
But honestly speaking, I rather not to have any pip, not so stress, and I can act dumb, so when the staff nurses and seniors ask you to do things, our favourite excuses are...



1) Tutor havent teach yet wor..
2) We are still new
3) First day working in the ward
4) Cannot ler... Clinical Instructor is around here..
and the list goes on and on...
Aiyah, picture a bit small.

Comments

Popular Posts