Been terribly busy these days.
Exams is just around the corner, tonnes of assignments to finish up.
And I was so fucked up that my mobile phone got confiscate by my class teacher who is also a discipline teacher!
Urggghh!!

The story was like this :
I just came out from my hostel, and thought of putting my phone into silent mode, out of nowhere, the tutors just arrived the college and she saw me holding the phone, and pooooop!
There's go my mobile phone got confiscate!
And yeah, have to write a stupid explaination letter and my mobile phone will be kept for freaking 1 week, plus, a free counselling!!!

So fine, I allow her to keep my phone and my SIM CARD!!!!
Seriously not my fault lor! I'm still outside of my college eh! You got no right to take my phone!
And her fucking excuse was " Cherish, as long you're in your full uniform you canot use your mobile phone."

Pui. Pui. Pui.

HELLO?! I'm outside of the college and I didnt even talk on the phone, can?
When I was in the counselling room, I told her that I was so depress when I came to this college, so many stupid rules were made, and guess what?
She said she was depress too, because of her work, and she CRIED!
No choice, cry along with her, show that I care for her, which I'm burning inside!!

Not only that, she promised me to return my mobile phone on Wednesday, which is today, but she didnt come!!! She took Emergency Leave!
ROAAARRRR!!!
HOW UNFORTUNATE I AM!!
Hopefully she'll come tomorrow, if not, I'll go nuts!

Comments

Popular Posts