Aiyoh...
Why they wanna treat us like this??
Of all procedures, why vulva swabbing?? WHY?!
Haha, I did practice, but hopefully I got high marks for it, and I'm happy that I can finish the procedure within 5 minutes! Yay.....??
Drugs station? Gone case, like seriously, I wrote tonnes of rubbish, especially the actions of the drug. Haha.
BP station, hahaha!! Easy, very easy! NOT! Her pulse is so hard to feel, and I can hardly hear the systolic and dystolic. But, hopefully her blood pressure reading I took is correct.

PRAY FOR ME!!! I dont want my pimples to pop out for nothing!! =(

Tuesday - MCQ (objective questions)
Wednesday - OSCE (practical exam - Round 2)
Thursday - Rest/Off
Friday - MEQ (subjective)
***
My sister bought this cute little plant from Sunway Pyramid 2 weeks ago.
I guess everyone seen this or heard of this before.
It came with a seed with writings on it, a pot and soil.
All you have to do is plant it, wait for it to grow and there'll be some writings on this plant thingy.
Okie, I suck in explaining, anyway, I took some pictures of it.
Thanks jie, I will take a good care of it. Love you!! =*D (kisses)

It written "study hard" or "all the best for studies" something like that. =)

Comments

Popular Posts