17th March 2008

First time see Kar Yan boil "Leong Sui".
Hahaha.


18th March 2008

After our MCQ paper, Kar Yan decided to bring Agnes, RuWei, Tze Yee and I for movie at Midvalley! Hehe. Watched Ah Long, so freaking funny man, I laughed nonstop! After that accompanied Kar Yan to the car workshop to change the ermm.. car oil? black oil? something like that. And she said that the mechanic is very "man".

Awww... Look KarYan, he is so man!!

19th March 2008

Today's practical exam.... aih, dont wanna talk about it. It's saddening. =( Anyway, some random post. The last time went for practical posting at MDC, I heard this doctor gonna inject the patient with Botox, my friend and I, being sakai, thought that we could finally see which old lady wants to get a jab! Unfortunately, it wasnt what we thought of, it was actually a poor little girl came for her regular injection session for her stiff limbs. I seriously didnt know that Botox can be used for stiff limbs, severe migraine and etc etc.

One vial cost around RM990!! *If not mistaken

*This is a sample*

Comments

Popular Posts