Had gathering yesterday night for Kay Tat's dont know what "tau chat" day.
Dinner was ok, as usual, the same old gang get together for dinner in memory of Kay Tat, yeah that's what I wanna say. Haha.
And of course, we cant live without our drinking session at ALAN WONG'S house. Hehe.

HAPPY JUNNY!!Ok, I think I should go back to my straight hair instead... =( Chee Mui's "bei" look. haha. "Bei" look number 2.Erm, kind of not ready. =)Melvyn's new hairstyle!! I love his hair colour!SowChung and Antony's <-- Blur sotongs. Hehe.Everyone knows that. =D Antony's "bei" look number 3. Donnie and I.Oh no, Antony took Donnie's partner!!Alan and I.Hot guys. Single and available. All are 20 yrs old. Choose one. Haha. Johnny Walker. Keep walking!

Alan loves sticking the card on his forehead. =D

Comments

Popular Posts