Weee, I'm back after for so so long!
Sigh, I wanted to change my blog skin, but.. but... failed.
Nvm, I shall stick to this first.
I wanna update you guys with lotsa lotsa pictures!
***
2nd May 2007
Went out with Valerie and Jun Shoong! Haha, finally get to go out with them!
Yeah, Valeries used to be my so call enemy, but I guess we are fine now, someday we must learn to forgive and to forget, I am trying k!!!
I forever and everyday PMS one lar, so... be nice to me.
Aiyah, those were the childish days, now mature already. Hehe.

Helmet Head n Valerie.

Monkey Jun.

Val and I.

Tiga orang.


***

5th May 2007

Went to Sunway Lagoon with friends last Saturday morning.We reached there around 0900 hr.
Itz been centuries I didnt go there, and I still find it pathetic!!! Not even 2 hours, we already finish both dry and wet park!!
Sigh...
I took lots of under water pictures (thanks to Danee), but am lazy to scan. Hehe.

In the LRT.

Danee and I. I am so DARK!!

Pathetic Lagoon.

***

9th May 2007.

MY ROYAL SISTER'S BIRTHDAY!!
MUAHAHAHAHA!!HAPPY 22nd FATDAY!! Group mates


***

11th May 2007.

Went out with house mates to celebrate so-call-surprise-birthday-party and Nurses' Day.
THANKS GUYS, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH!!!
The choco cake you bought for me was fabulous and yummy!
Wanna wish Harpreet and Jaspreet HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO!!
Ru Wei and I.Jaspreet, RW and I. Hot lar!!Me and cake.Candle in my mouth.Make a wish.WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Pantai's Angels.Act cute lor.... Bollywood + Hollywood. heheOooOOoo...Room mates.Pretty Birthday girls.Cindy + Cherish.House mates.So scary!!Agnes can tahan my weight eh!

***

12th May 2007.

It was International Nurses day!!! Weee, this was my first time celebrating it, very happy! Once again, the chinese gang danced on Nurses' Day.Monkey Girls! Yeah!

我要打你!

四千金。加油!

Besties! Besties!Balloooon.The Gang.Staff nurses and student nurses on the stage, d'uh.Yo! Yo! What's up man!

***

13th May 2007

HAPPY MIMU'S DAY!

I dont know where I saved the pictures. I will post the pictures if I found it. Cheers!

***

I LOVE THIS NEW BAND CALL FARENHEIT!!! Hehehehe. On your speakers and listen!!

飞轮海,我支持你们!

Comments

Popular Posts