Promised to update y'all with new pictures, well,
here you go!

I'll start off with my group assignment,
BREAST SELF EXAMINATION.
Old ugly fake boobs made by our seniors, I hope the college buy a new fake boobies.
Our temporary model.
Demonstrating, but Amirul look kinda high?

Jessica and I.

Mother King and I at our hostel basement practising our BSE presentation.

The mothers (my group mates) having their supper.

Discussing... discussing... and discussing...

Bad boob job.

Danee and Rema.

All the mothers were paying attentiontion to me teaching them how to do BSE!

Omar and Danee.

Danee and I.

New breast made by us!

***


BLOOD DONATION AT PANTAI MEDICAL CENTRE.
It was bad!
The pathologist cant find my vein and said I had deep vein, he poked so deep, half of the needle was in my poor hand/vein.
And the needle is the thickest!! (size 16)

.Checking blood pressure

Checking Haemoglobin level and blood type.

My blood type is --> O.

The fellar that poked my vein so deep, it hurts!!!

Helllllppppppp MEEEEEEEEEEEE!

It was so pain til my double chin also come out. Haha, actually am fat, I know.

Waited, waited, and waited....

My blood. 3 minutes later my packed was full. Fast eh.

Now am waiting for the Pat to remove the needle from my hand - Ouch!

Comments

Popular Posts